LIVE: Today’s Show Savannah Guthrie and JET






Savannah Guthrie (SG): Hey there. What a beautiful shawl you got there!
JET: Thanks Savannah. My name is Joannes and I am a big fan of yours and Today Show. This is an Indonesian Batik shawl.
SG: Are you a designer?
JET: No, I’m not. I’m a civil servant who also runs a fashion blog
SG: How exciting! I can see you have a nice taste.
JET: Owww, thanks Savannah. I would love to visit you, Matt (Lauer) and Tamron (Hall) in NYC someday.
SG: You’ll be there, I’m certain on that.
JET: Fingers crossed Savannah. If you have time, would you kindly read my blog, it’s JET’s Fashion Diplomacy –while showing my blog’s flyer-. I have lots of coverage not only on Indonesian mode industry but also on the Americans, Australians and others.
SG: I look forward to reading your blog and thanks for coming, Joannes.

Savannah Guthrie, the smart and gorgeous anchor of NBC’s Today Show, visited Australia recently. Born in Sydney, Guthrie’s trip is part of Mother’s Day celebration as she brought along her Mom, Nancy Guthrie, to the places which has special connection to them, including the hospital where Savannah was born and met the mid-wives who helped the delivery, as well as a visit to their previous house and meeting their former neighbors.

The most awaited visit of hers, however, was in front of the Opera House where she would perform a live presentation which aired at the same time when Today Show broadcasted in New York.

So, how can a Today Show’s fans, including me, miss this special airing?

Scarf: Indonesian hand-painted Batik from Lasem.
Jacket: Industrie’s leather jacket







Comments