Xoxo, The Stenmark Twins



As a fashion and lifestyle blogger, it is one’s dream to meet up with the fashion heavy-weights, particularly those oh-sooo-pretty models!

Lucky me! I met, took loads of photos and finally these dapper gentlemen embraced my blog!

Here they are, the super hot, handsome and hunky Australian IT top models, Zac and Jordan Stenmark a.k.a. The Stenmark Twins.

To my Indonesian friends who have been exposed with their handsome faces yet have not been familiar with their names, I can assure you that these men are a household name in Down Under and beyond. They are currently the most sought after male models not just in Australian catwalk but also in Paris, New York, London, and so on.

It would be a treat to see Zac and Jordan walking down the runway of Indonesia and Jakarta Fashion Weeks or Plaza Indonesia Men’s Fashion Week! Visit us soon, mates!

Now, as the Stenmark Twins have loved me, so have I loved you too, my darling fashionista.

If you love me back –you and I both know you do-, follow me at Google+ and together we’ll take this fun and stylish trip of JET’s Fashion Diplomacy.







#jetfashiondiplomacy #jetgoestombfwa #jetandstenmarktwins #stenmarktwins #zacandjordanstenmark #australiantopmalemodels #mensfashion



Comments