Fab Easter


How do you spend your Easter break, fashionista?

In JET’s case, I always celebrate Easter and other festive days, such as Christmas, Eid al Fitr, Vesak, Diwali in high style!!!

Now, as the Sydneysiders welcome the rainy and breezy Autumn season, what would be the best way than to wear a swag jacket and vest to keep us in style and surely make us warm?!

Still, I added a handsome Indonesian Batik wool scarf to give a touch of Indonesia on my overall look.

Et voila, this is my Easter Sunday’s look.

Fancy my look, guyz and galz? ;)

Never forget to add that ethnic flavor on your wardrobe and I’ll guarantee that you’ll stand out from the crowd!

Photo:



JET sitting handsome in front of the Archibald Fountain, a Sydney’s landmark located in the heart of Hyde Park.

Scarf: Indonesian hand-painted Batik by Shawl and Co
Vest: Burberry
Jacket: Zara
Bag: Alexander Wang


#jetfashiondiplomacy #sydneyeaster #eastersunday #paskah #burberry #alexanderwang #zara #shawlandco #indonesianbatik #handpaintedbatik #indonesianfashiondiplomacy #archibaldfountain #hydepark #sydney

Comments