Ain't that a Batik Bilby???


For those celebrating Easter in Down Under would surely recognise how Easter Bunny is sooo c'est passé! Bilby is in, mate!

Since it is my second Easter in Aussie, I decided to celebrate it in a true Aussie style blended with my Indonesian culture.

I bet you never saw a Bilby dressed in B & W Indonesian Batik!!!

Here he is, a glam Bilby who would like to wish u all a very fun and fab Easter!!!

With this outfit, I honestly hope that I can inspire all my friends and fellow bloggers to dress up to the nines by always upholding their signature style and blending it with the trendy "IT" fashion pieces. By doing so, you'll find that dashing look which is absolutely yours and no one else's!!!

Bravooo to the signature styles of Australian and Indonesian fashionistaaas!

My shirt is designed by Novita Villanueva for Envy Batik Men from the Indonesian hand-painted Batik  created by Dudung Ali Syahbana, a Batik artisan. The pattern on my B&W shirt is titled Parang Barong Rusak Sekali (Major size of broken dagger) is a traditional pattern which was once an exclusive pattern that could be worn only by Javanese Sultans and his inner circle in their Royal Courts.

Shirt: Novita Villanueva for Envy Batik Men from Indonesian Batik by Dudung Ali Syahbana
Clutch: Missoni for Bric's
Sunglass: Rayban's Wayfarer
Denim: Zara
Loafers: Camper

#jetfashiondiplomacy #indonesianfashiondiplomacy #indonesianbatik #handpaintedbatik #dudungalisyahbana #novitavillanueva #envybatik #envymen #indonesiandesigner #eastermonday #bilby #sydney #australia #sheratononthepark #missoni #brics #zara #rayban #wayfarer

Comments